Virus Removal Mumbai: A computer virus is a type of malicious software program ("malware") that, when executed, replicates itself by modifying other computer programs and inserting its own code. Infected computer programs can include, as well, data files, or the "boot" sector of the hard drive. When this replication succeeds, the affected areas are then said to be "infected" with a computer virus.
If your Computer is acting weird or has gone dead slow, possibly its infected. We have the Solution. Call us and get it disinfected… Later we will guard it with an Anti-virus.
There are different kinds of computer viruses:
- Probably the most common form is the Macro-virus or script virus. Such viruses are programmed with the script function which is present in many text processing systems and spreadsheets; or with general "script" functionality of a program
- Boot sector viruses infect the boot sector of floppy disks, hard drives and other media.
- Executable files and scripts of the operating system; including those that are run automatically when a medium is inserted into a drive
- Cross-site scripting: Scripts in web pages that replicate to other webpages.
- Any computer file; generally buffer overflows, race conditions are exploitable.